Read Here for More Information
WEB TECHNOLOGIES JNTU previous years question papers
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. (a) Explain how images can be inserted in to a HTML document.
(b) Explain how forms are created.
(c) What is the difference between group of checkbox buttons and group of radio
bank in terms of 100’s, 50’s, 20’s, 10’s, 5’s, 2’s & 1’s. (Eg: If deposited amount
is Rs.163, the output should be 1-100’s, 1-50’s, 1- 10’s, 1-2’s & 1-1’s)
3. Design an XML schema for hospital information management. Include every feature
available with schema. 
4. Take the TickTock Bean available in BDK, build an application which controls the
Colors Bean. Develop the necessary code to exhibit the bound properties of java
beans with the above mentioned beans. 
5. Explain the functionality of javax.servlet package for web servers. Discuss about
various classes and interfaces of the package. 
6. (a) Write a JSP that greets the user by name.
(b) Discuss about javax.servlet.jsp package. [10+6]
7. (a) Discuss about dynamic content.
(b) List the methods in request object. [8+8]
8. List and explain the steps involved in a basic JDBC program