DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN JNTU previous years question papers
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 75
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. (a) Design a circuit with four inputs and one output where the output is 1 if the input is divisible by 3 or 7.
(b) A safe has 5 locks:v,w,x,y,all of which must be unlocked for the safe to open.The keys to the locks are distributed among _ve executives in the following manner: Mr.A has keys for locks v& x
Mr.B has keys for locks v& y
Mr.C has keys for locks w& y
Mr.D has keys for locks x& z
Mr.E has keys for locks v& z
i. Determine the minimal no. of executives required to open the safe.
ii. Find all the combinations of executives that can open the safe, write an expression f(A,B,C,D,E) which speci_es when the safe can be opened as a function of which executives are present
iii. Who is the `essential executive' without whom the safe cannot be opened.
2. Explain about 4-bit binary Ripple Counters? 
3. Explain about the following:
(a) latch excitation table
(b) Merging of ow tables. 
4. Explain about PLA in Detail? 
5. Design a Excess-3 to BCD code converter using minimum number of NAND gates.
6. Reduce the number of states in the following state table and tabulate the reduce stateTable 
Present state Next state output
X=0 X=1 X=0 X=1
a f g 0 0
b d c 0 0
c f e 0 0
d g a 1 0
e d c 0 0
f f b 1 1
g g h 0 1
h g a 1 0
7. (a) Show the weights of three di_erent 4 bit self complementing codes whose only negative weight is - 4 and write down number system from 0 to 9
(b) Decimal system became popular because we have 10 fingers. A rich person on earth has decided to distribute Rs.one lakh equally to the following persons from various planets. Find out the amount each one of them will get in their respective currencies:
A from planet VENUS possessing 8 fingers
B from planet MARS possessing 6 fingers
C from planet JUPITER possessing 14 fingers
D from planet MOON possessing 16 fingers [7+8]
8. A Communication system is designed to transmit just two code words A(x1,x2,x3,x4) = 0010 and B(x1,x2,x3,x4)=1101.However, due to noise in the system, the received word can have as many as two errors. Design a combinational circuit such that output f1will be equal to 1 if the received word is A; output f2 will be equal to 1 if the received word is B and output f3 will be equal to 1 if the word received none of these two.
November 25, 2011
Click Here To Register & Submit Your Resume !
Top Jobs in Wipro, CTS, Tech Mahindra. Register & Apply Now
Accenture Admission Notice - 2010 Admission Notification Anna University Anna University Chennai Anna University Question Papers Anna University Trichy Apparel Technology and Management Aptitude Questions Arts and Science Colleges Biomedical Engineering C and CPP Ebooks Calicut University CBSE Question papers Civil Engineering Civil Service Exams Colleges in India Colleges Result Computer Science Engineering Core Jobs CS R2008 CSE CSIR NET EBooks Download ECE EEE EIE Electives Electrical and Electronics Engineering Electronics and communication Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Engineering Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra Engineering Colleges in TamilNadu Engineering Admissions Engineering Colleges Engineering Colleges in Karnataka Engineering Jobs Engineering Syllabus Entrance Exam Dates Entrance Exam Results Entrance Examination Exam Time Table Experiencer First Year Syllabus Freshers Full Time Jobs Government jobs in india Hardware and Networking Jobs Hotel Management and Catering Technology IGNOU Information Technology INTEVIEW QUESTIONS IT Jobs JNTU Question Papers Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Coimbatore Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Hyderabad Jobs in India Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Noida Jobs in Tamilnadu Jobs in TATA Karnataka Educations Lab Manuals Mechanical Engineering Medical Colleges Placement Papers Plus 2 Preparation for exams Private Jobs in India Question Papers Question Papers Download Results Announcement Semester 1 Semester 2 Semester 3 Semester 4 Semester 5 Semester 6 Semester 7 Semester 8 Syllabus Syllabus Download Tamil Movie TCS Placement Papers Teaching Jobs TECH MAHINDRA Textile Technology Top colleges University Results UPSC VICEVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY waec Walk-in Interview Web Designers
- ► July ( 35 )
- ► June ( 113 )
- ► May ( 105 )
- ► April ( 79 )
- ► March ( 191 )
- ► February ( 230 )
- ► January ( 277 )
- ► December ( 397 )
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES JNTU previous years question pape...
- VIRTUAL REALITY JNTU previous years question paper...
- MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS JNTU p...
- SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGIES JNTU previous years...
- UNIX AND SHELL PROGRAMMING JNTU previous years que...
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING JNTU previous years question ...
- PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES JNTU previous ...
- MICROPROCESSORS AND INTERFACING JNTU previous year...
- MOBILE COMPUTING JNTU previous years question pape...
- OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN JNTU previous ...
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING JNTU previous years qu...
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCE JNTU previous years question pa...
- INFORMATION SECURITY JNTU previous years question ...
- HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION JNTU previous years que...
- FORMAL LANGUAGES AND AUTOMATA THEORY JNTU previous...
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES JNTU previous years question...
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS JNTU previous years question pape...
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS JNTU previous year...
- E-COMMERCE JNTU previous years question papers
- DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN JNTU previous years question ...
- DESIGN PATTERNS JNTU years question papers
- DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHMS JNTU previous ye...
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining JNTU previous yea...
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS JNTU previous years qu...
- COMPUTER NETWORKS JNTU previous years question pap...
- COMPUTER ORGANIZATION JNTU previous years question...
- COMPILER DESIGN JNTU previous years question paper...
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS JNTU previous years question pap...
- C PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES CPDS JNTU previo...
- ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS JNTU previous years que...
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING JNTU previous years q...
- APPLIED PHYSICS JNTU previous years question paper...
- Advanced Computing Concepts JNTU previous years qu...
- Advanced computer Architecture JNTU previous years...
- Jobs in TNPL Nov-2011
- Recruitment in Punjab State Transmission Corporati...
- Vacancies in THDC as Engineer Trainee and Executiv...
- Doctors Job Vacancies 2011 – Hyderabad – State Ban...
- Syndicate Bank Agricultural Assistants recruitment...
- CSMMU MBBS Second Prof (Pass) Exam 2011 Result Dec...
- HNB Garhwal University M Com (Final Year) Back Pap...
- University of Jammu Certificate Courses Admission ...
- Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2011-12
- SVPITM PGDM/MBA Programme 2012 Admission
- ▼ Nov 25 ( 44 )
- ► December ( 38 )
- ► November ( 50 )
- ► October ( 58 )
- ► September ( 115 )
- ► August ( 81 )
- ► June ( 157 )
- ► May ( 229 )
- ► April ( 145 )
- ► March ( 455 )
- ► February ( 195 )